Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I've drove around working bored for another night why my Buddies (Daytimdrifter) and Robbie are out fishing and rubbing it in. Well I had to much time on hands and drove by the ramp and noticed just how dark it is at tanners ramp. So I did what any other fisherman stuck at work while there buddies are fishing would do. Yep I unhooked the trailer lights chains and jacked the trailer up. I left it next to the hitch so in the dark it looks hooked up. They should be heading in soon and I'm wondering how far away from the trailer they will get before they notice it's not hooked up to the truck.

That should teach them to rub it in when I'm stuck at work.

Attachments

· Registered
2,534 Posts
well I've drove around working bored for another night why my Buddies (Daytimdrifter) and Robbie are out fishing and rubbing it in. Well I had to much time on hands and drove by the ramp and noticed just how dark it is at tanners ramp. So I did what any other fisherman stuck at work while there buddies are fishing would do. Yep I unhooked the trailer lights chains and jacked the trailer up. I left it next to the hitch so in the dark it looks hooked up. They should be heading in soon and I'm wondering how far away from the trailer they will get before they notice it's not hooked up to the truck.

That should teach them to rub it in when I'm stuck at work.
My buddy did that to me once. Then someone parked in front of me, and I had to back up when I left. I was pissed when I heard the sheet metal of my hatch door wrinkling.

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, it was probably real obvious it was me, but Robbie turned aroudn an backed down near the water before Jason ever noticed the trailer was'nt hooked up. He did say he thought some one stole the trailer. The good thing is they had a crappy night fishing so that made it more enjoyable for me since I was stuck at work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.