had to call off work today..fishing calls

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by smokey869, Jan 29, 2008.

1. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    well its supposed to be near 50 today so i called off to go fishin lol, heading up to a local lake-spillway, try for some channels and saugeyes, ill let ya know tonight if we did any good:wink:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    take the rain gear smokey!! its gonna be a wet one!!! goodluck bro :smile2: rollo

3. joadb

joadb Member

State:
    Clinton, Ohio,
    good luck brother!

4. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Good luck bro, you dont have any co-workers on this site do ya??:smile2::wink:

5. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    no i dont have any co workers on here, doesnt really matter i told em yesterday id be fishinglol, well we went out for about 5 hrs in the wind and rain missed a few bites and i caught 1 fish, a 15 inch rainbow trout lol, my neighbor who went with me is cooking it for dinner, all in all was a lot better day than work, did get to see 3 eagles to and met a few people, well its dinner time ill talk at yall soon:wink:

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    the main thing is you got to get out and go!!! I'm getting jealous here! thought i would go this weekend once again, but now they are calling for measureable snow!!! everytime I try to plan my weekend trip anymore it gets crashed by the weather!!! I almost did the stupid today, after my wife got home to watch the daughter, and go!!!, raining good, I still wanted to drop the boat in!!! SOMEONE, SEND ME SOME BETTER WEATHER ON THE WEEKENDS!!!!!!ROLLO

7. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yeah, it always seems to work out like that, Maybe if we lived 1 more state to the east all of the storms would hit sunday night or monday??!!:eek:oooh::smile2:

8. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    sounds like fun !!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I hear you man i bad day fishing is better than a good day at work!:wink:

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i had to take off alot lately. shop flooded a few weeks back, truck has had electrical issues. replaced batt terminals, starter sylo, and found out it was starter sicking. got it today and took off tomorrow to fix and missed today because i had a 9 hutch rabbit barn topple over and broke last night in the blizzard wind storm and had to fix wood stove chimney as it popped apart with high winds. wish i were fishing. expecting 5-6 inches tomorrow eve so might not be able to make work fri. live in a small town and roads here get drifted shut with a few inches if its blowing.