Had myself a real 4th

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by richard dunbar, Jul 6, 2007.

1. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Rockets red glare "Tracers" Bombs bursting in air "mortors and at the end of the night when the sun came up It shined through the back of a hummer window that had a flag still there. Now thats a fourth celabration

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Good to hear you had a good 4Th and that you are SAFE after all that. And stay that way and hurry home. God Bless you and all the others for what your all doing and going through.

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yes I'd say you had quite the 4TH Thank God you survived all that. Now stay safe and get home where the 4TH of July is celebrated but not quite as rambunctious as all that!!:big_smile:

4. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Its not really as dramatic as that. we got in a small fight for about 30 min and it was done so dont think i'm over hear gettin shot at all the time or every day for that matter. I dont want to put out the wrong impression in anyones mind. Just happens once in awhile

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Don't matter Richard weather your being shot at hourly ,every day or once a month it's still to much. Don't even like the thought of being shot at.Understand you have a rough job to do so, all were asking is Be careful ,God Bless and come home in one piece. Be Praying for you andthe other Troops who is trying so hard to keep this Great Country Safe and Free.
    STAY SAFE BROTHER !! GOD BLESS