Had My Surgery

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by river1214rat, Jul 10, 2009.

1. river1214rat

river1214rat New Member

State:
    West Point, KY
    Yeah, it is over with. I had a fusion at C6-C7 in 2003. It was a 100% improvement until about 2 months ago and I sarted to have problems again :sad2::sad2:. To make a long story short, the fusion started to deteriotate and the disc above it ruptured big time. After surgery it hurt more than I thought it would, but is starting to feel better. Thank you everyone who sent me prayers. I feel that helped me as everything went fine. :big_smile: THank you, thank you!

Linda

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Hope your all fixed up now ; ) We'll still send ya a few recovery prayers just to make sure.

-Jim-

3. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Back problems can really put you down. Hope everything works out for you.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Linda thanks for the surgery update. Will continue to send Prayers your way. Wishing you a quick and complete recovery.

5. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hang in there Linda, hopefully with a lil time, you will be good as new.

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    you are in my thoughts and prayers Linda. hopefully you will be all fixed up now and the pain will start to subside and go away all together soon.

7. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Glad to here that parts over..now get healed up.. someone said there was a 150lb blue swimmin around westpoint with your name on it:eek:oooh:

8. bigkane

bigkane New Member

State:
    Ashland, K
    Jeremy here and I can understand the pain, I've missed 7 weeks of work in the last two years because of my back. A lot of people don't realize how much it debilitates your body and spirit. I hope you have a speedy recovery. God bless.

9. seahaggy

seahaggy New Member

State:
    kentucky
    :smile2: Glad your up and around.You'll be sore for awhile but i see in your future some great fishing adventures.So take it easy , heal up and will see ya on the river soon.

10. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Take care Linda so you can get back on the water soon!:wink:

11. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the update Linda. Glad to know it was successful and that you'll be back on the water soon. Stay safe and look forward to your report of the first big 'un AS (after surgery):wink:

12. Salty1

Salty1 New Member

State:
    Mt. Washington, Ky.
    I hope you are feeling better Linda !!!!! I always look forward to your posts