had another good weekend

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by stump jumper, Aug 10, 2008.

1. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    nikki n i fished fri n sat caught 18 , friday i spanked her friday , she had two channels one 10 and a 13 lber i had two blues in the early 20s two in the late 20s .saturday i had it handed to me on a silver platter i caught the first 5 of 14 think i rubbed her a little the wrong way and here she came, two hours i never had a chance to change my bait two twin 30.6 lbers the rest early 20s ,john when you get ready to have that co ed tourny let me know i figued how to beat jasons mom ,il just show nikki my check book and grab the net:roll_eyes:

2. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    First we need to get some more people interested then we need to figure out the weigh-in situation and where to have it.Maybe justin can help out with this one?:big_smile: I can see it now the 1st ANNUAL GUYS & GALS FALL CATFISH BASH!!!:wink:

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great time on the water, congrats and good luck in the future

4. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I need to scare up a woman, might require a more regular bathing routine.:smile2:

5. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville

Come on man I got faith in ya!!!!! You can do it,You can do it.You might have a hard time getting all of those fossilized bait scales off of your hands:wink:.

6. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.

It Might Help if You gave that boat a good scrubin also.I seen it on the lot this weekend and Peee UUUUU. shad ,scales dried blood, Slime, Some kind of mystery growth in the corners, growing.

7. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    Don't do it. It may seem like a good idea at first, but eventually your 6 nights of fishing a week will shrink to 1. This is a trick.

8. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Not true Greg!!! If you perfect the art of groveling you can sometimes manage 2 nights a week! Get with the program!:smile2:

9. Yeller.

Yeller. New Member

State:
    MO
  10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Steve thanks for sharing your fishing trip with the wife. Sounds like you both had a great night. Enjoyed.

11. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Nice trip out..
    Ryan just face it you and Gary are doomed to fish together through eternity... hehehe

12. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    ok guys you ` are all jelous my ole lady makes me fish all weekend and loves to clean fish that aint my problem :wink: but she has friends.....and for a small feeeeeeeeeee i could find a way to introduce you to her friends and :beauty::beauty::beauty::001::001: to there boat ,,,,,,or boats i dident settle for anything less than a fully equiped rig it may not be big but its always ready to go `

13. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.

Watch out you guys, it sounds like he's PIMPIN his wife's friends out

14. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Jerry, is he really talkin about his wife here, too?:wink:

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Oooops... I'm not gonna comment, I'm just gonna sit back and watch.. I'm starting to like crime dramas...

16. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Wouldnt touch that 1 with a 20 ft pole tom.....

17. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    i was talkin about the boat but what ever makes your old clocks tick use amagination...:smile2:

18. Little Stump Jumper

Little Stump Jumper New Member

State:
    Illinois
    This is the ole lady....lookin' for good ole man to fill a future empty spot in my rig...need full rigs, tackle box and a loaded bait box. pm me....stump jumper ain't fillin' the live well.:beat_brick::dribble:

19. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Mannnnn, Steve looks like you got some shoe's to fill?????

20. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::crazy::crazy::crazy: Whoa Steve........ you got ya a scrappy one there!!!!

I like it!:smile2: