Had a great time in Texoma can't wait til next year

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by sairving, Apr 10, 2006.

1. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Howdy everybody-

I just have to say we really had a great time out at Lake Texoma. Even though the wind was fierce on Friday and Saturday. The lake looed like you could surf instead of fish. It was really nice to meet everyone.

I really appreciate the brothers that helped out with the boat situation. (Look for Lawnman61 posts) It was quite interesting.

James (Perchmaster) LOL and Chris if it wasn't for you two we would not of had such a great fish fry on Saturday night.

Tim was a great help and such a great guide for us tourist. It was very nice meeting you and I hope we can get together very soon. I really enjoyed meeting your wife and daughter.

T-Bone and friends thanks so much for not leaving too early. If it wasn't for the 4x4 we would probably still be there. LOL

Randy and Ray Thanks for all of the great ideas to get that boat out of the water. If it wasn't for y'all don't know what we would have done.

Hope everyone is able to make it next year and for the ones we missed, we will meet very soon.

Shell