Had a good night

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by 223Smitty, May 17, 2006.

1. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ....out in the yard pickin' up some crawlers. Pourin' rain, got 6dz. in about 30 minutes. Been making some bait from some recepies I got here the past couple days. Built a hanging rod-holder in the truck shell today, loaded some gear.....gonna give 'em a shot in the next day or two.

Smitty

2. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Man that's a lot of crawlers, I usually go to the parking lots around here after a good rain and fill up a couple bait boxes full, didn't have time to do it here lately though.

3. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    lol....not many parking lots around here....neighbors garden was the next best thing :wink:

Well, I think it's offical.....I'm addicted to Catfishin'......in the past couple days I've managed to get me a rodholder built in my truck, make a couple rodholders for bankfishin', got a new Catfish Ugly Stik (that I need to get a reel for this weekend), and now have a fridge out in the barn that smells like a cross between a garlic factory & a cespool....:smile2:

I have plans for a live bait tank (have a large stainless tub about 3'WX8'LX3'D), and gonna do something for crawlers along the same lines.

My buddy just asked me..."Which is it gonna be, trapping or catfishin'".....my reply was "BOTH"!

Smitty

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    That sounds like a couple of great hobbies there!Good luck on both of them,as for me I'll stick to catfishing,I don't have to walk and do as much.If I was in better health I'd love to get into trapping and hunting.My back and neck keeps me from doing too much.

5. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Let me know if you have the same knack for catchin' creek chubs.....I have no knack, therefore, I'll pay top dollar LOL. Good luck in yer next outing.:smile2: