Had a fun day.

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Mo.Hick, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I went to Truman to do some drift fishing today. Went with Herb (OZMAN) what a fun day. I have never drift fished before. So it was something to me being the river rat that I am. Didnt catch a lot of fish. But what a blast. Herb was a great guide. He tought me a lot. Now I am ready to go again. We caught about 8 to 10 fish today. The biggest in the boat was about 10lbs. I lost one a lot bigger than that but the hook pulled out about half way to the boat. Thanks Herb for taking the time to take me and teach me how to drift fish. Cant wait until I can come back down and do it again. Let me tell you that they dont get any better than Herb. One heck of a person to be around. Thanks again Herb for a great day on the water.

TOm

2. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    :big_smile::big_smile: GLAD YA HAD A GREAT TIME WITH HERB ,, TOM !!!!!!

yes herb is a down to earth good ole boy and a hell of a guy just like you tom !!!

glad to call both of ya my friend :wink:

way to go guys on a great day on the water !!!!

3. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    i have to agree with tom went driften thursday with ozman i learned alot from him and he is a real pleasure to fish with i went back friday to drift ran in to tom and hearv (ozman) it was good to see them out on the water catchin fish also in dont get any better than those two guys:wink: thank you hearv for what you taught me and the chance to fish and learn from you reps to ya:wink:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    It was good to see you and your wife Steve. Its been a while. That drifting was fun. We will have to get together sometime Steve.

Tom

5. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    Thanks guys had a good time with you. Getting ready for a fish fry. Tom wish we could have seen the one that got away.

6. CATMAN1979

CATMAN1979 New Member

State:
    WARSAW MO
    Well congrats on the trip tom drifting can be a blast when they are biting, sorry to hear about that big fish that pulled off. Ya herb is a real nice guy hard to find people like that anymore. :wink:

7. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Yea Chris I wish that fish would have stayed on at least long enough to see it. But that is fishing. Man I cant wait to get back down there. Hope everything is good with you and your wife. Been a while since we have talked.
    Tom