Had a ball

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 223reload, Dec 27, 2007.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Johnnie,aka poisonpitts and I had a fishing day on Kerr lake in eastern OK last Sunday ,we caught a few fish and had a great time . I would like to thank Johnnie for the skippies he graciously gave me because because of them I was able to catch my new PB blue cat over the Christmas holidays . Pics are coming tomorrow all ,so please be patient with me ,the 500 mile trip kicked my butt.

2. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I hope they are in color. I can see you and Mr. Pits going the black and white route to save money.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Here's the pics ,first one is a pic of my new pb blue ,which weighed 17.5 lbs

Attached Files:

4. CatAngler

CatAngler New Member

State:
    Omaha NE
    Nice Blue Richard, looks like you guys had a good time.:cool2:

J

5. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I'll bet that was a fun one to bring to the boat or shore. Is that a bear-dog behind you? Waiting for you to clean that fish probably. Thanks for the pictures. Where's Mr Pits at/ He was probably the one taking the pics, 'eh.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks,unfortunately I didnt take any pics of the three fish that Johnny and I caught ,but he did and will be sending them to me ,the fish above was caught the day after Christmas ,so I guess santa was good to me :big_smile:

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations Richard, sounds like ya'll had a blast. I wish we would have known you were going, me Big Sam and Big Sammy were on the lake the same day. Wish we could have gotten together. Johnnie said ya'll had another trip planned let us know and we will try to put you on another pb. blue.

8. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Richard, glad you had a blast. Johnnie is a great guy to fish with. Never had a trip that i did not enjoy with him, weather we caught fish or not. Just don't get achance to go out with him as often as i would like.

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    heres another pic of seven that my wifes dad and I caught the day before Christmas ,we had 2 ,3lbrs,2 in the 6lb range a10lb 10 oz 11 1/4lb and a 12 1/4lbr.

Attached Files:

10. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Those are some nice lookin' fish Richard. Looks like a fun day.

11. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Richard, congrats on the new PB and all those nice fish. I'm glad Johnnie and you had a good time. Vern

12. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey Load CONGRATS on a fine catch!
    now tell everyone the truth you drove 500 miles just to show Pits how it is done and .......:wink:

13. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Thats a real good mess of Fish. Thanks for the pics.