H2O Mellon-Taking Applications For New Catfishing Partner

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by H2O Mellon, Mar 25, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I just called Flathunter & could tell something was bothering him, there is 70% chance that he will be put on a mandatory 7 day a week schedule, 12 hours a day. This would start May1st & run into August. This sucks as '06 was suspose to be the best year we've had. The new Jon for the hard to get to spots, may never even touch the water! :eek: Actually, Jack, hmm.... on second thought I better just keep that sucker for here, here in Dayton. ;)

2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I give you JW as your new fishing partner, he has his own snoopy rod and all the trimmings, I think he will guide you in the right direction. Here look he is guiding here.

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks alot Buddy Bryan, out of respect for your mentor who put you on not only your first flathead, but your first 10 flatheads I thought you may give up fishing also untill I could go;) .Lets just hope this is more talk than action and it wont happen

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'll be selling 1/2 of my catfish stuff soon becasue I am depressed now.

5. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Well guys ya have all of April...fish hard and hope this mess changes.:mad:

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Anybody want to buy a brand new 14ft jon boat, trolling motor, battery, charger, portable fishfinder, and lifevest.:mad:

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I worked a ton of overtime last year, and missed out on alot of fishing...If I had any other options for decent employment, this job would be history..It may be anyway.

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If you sell that boat I will personally shoot you & put you out of your missery.

9. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Yeah Jack, hang onto the boat..they are to hard to replace...I know(shorebound and hating it)!:sad:

10. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    well mellon i was going to put in my application but i see your all the way in dayton. just kiddin i dont know what id do if ducain said he wouldnt be able to fish this year. a good fishin partner is hard to come by here in wv. cant even get them to post in the wv section let alone get them out on the water. i guess id have to get a dog until he could make it back. good luck to ya both, hope it all works out.

11. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I am not going to got to the trouble to fill out an application for a job that requires that "I" will have to do all the "work" and all the "catchin", LMAO!!! From what I have gathered, you can take descent pics of other peoples fish and that is a plus in your favor, LOL!!!
    PS This job must not pay very wellor Jack could afford to quit the other one and continue with the one you are offering, ROTFLMAO!!!

12. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    In Order to be Mellons partner you must be able to do the following.

1. Catch ALL THE BAIT.
    2. Dont laugh at him when he cast his rig into a tree.
    3. Be able to put up with disgusting bodily function noises all night.
    4. Wait up for him when you are walking to a fishing spot, " he is very slow"
    5. I repeat catch all the bait. Cause he cant.
    6.When he does catch a fish, which is rare, bestow huge amount of praise in his direction.
    7. Always be prepaired for him to be at least 1/2 hr late
    8. Carry most of his tackle.
    9. Hope he does not replace you for the year if you have to work overtime:mad:

13. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man now that I see all that, maybe I'll keep ya around Flathunter. ;) I mean you do catch the bait, but thne again I do have the love bait tank now.... Hmm. :confused:

14. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    WHATS that suppose to mean, " I do have the love bait tank now"???????..What is a love bait tank?????

15. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    LOL! :) :) :)

16. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    you know im always there for ya Bryan. And when it comes to bait..... well lets just say i can keep us covered once i get that cast net out

17. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Interpretation: "If you see me pick up a cast net to throw it you better duck or wind up with yourself entangled in it!"...LOL:eek: :conc-big:

18. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    I tell ya the first post i look at it makes me cry.... :crying: What GOOD friends! lol

19. TNcat

TNcat New Member

State:
    TN
    Ya'll ain't right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

20. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Here is the application for you to fill out if intrestead, LOL!!!