H' bird 797c2 update available

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by screamnclickersc, Feb 25, 2009.

1. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    New 4.510 software update is available for the 797c2 on their site-I was told it improves the 2d sonar(larger & better arches)among other things.I updated mine & will try it out at the Wateree tourny Saturday.

2. lakemoultrieblues

lakemoultrieblues Member

State:
    SC
    I hope that update makes the fish bite too.:smile2:

3. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good luck at the tournament sat. Yall gunna fish Hills next weekend?

4. lakemoultrieblues

lakemoultrieblues Member

State:
    SC
    We'll make that one too.

5. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Jimmy, I updated mine, but the weather forecast doesn't look to promising for the weekend:
    Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Some storms could be severe, with large hail and damaging winds. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. South wind 6 to 9 mph increasing to between 15 and 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some storms could be severe, with large hail and damaging winds. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Southeast wind around 15 mph becoming west. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between one and two inches possible.

Sunday: A chance of showers. Some storms could be severe, with large hail and damaging winds. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

And then on Monday when I head up on Great Pee Dee, they are talking about possibility of snow? Crazy. I think I'll crawl back into my burrow for 6 more weeks. :wink:

6. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    I need to check the BOC rules for a harassment policy.:0a22:

7. lakemoultrieblues

lakemoultrieblues Member

State:
    SC
    I think the update did make the fish bite.:smile2: