Guys I Think We Need A Round Of Applause For This Man!!

Discussion in 'Trapping & Fur Taking' started by channelcat_tracker, May 23, 2006.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    hey this is me tony. well i just recieved a very generous gift from 223smitty. the gift was some victor, brigamade (something like that) and duke traps. i think it is only right to give him a thank you and for you all to hopefully do the same. i am not doing this just to thank him but because he was nice enough to give it to me. it is people like 223smitty that we need more of. people are too caught up in themselves that they dont think about todays youth in the new coming world. if we dont have more of people like smitty then how will todays youth know how to trap hunt and fish? i think we owe smitty a round of applause or a thank you. thank you smitty

2. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    that was a great thing to do for that kid, 223smitty. i just met him on there a week ago or so myself. he just lives south of me a few miles. he pm'd me about doing some fishing with him. i'll get with him soon and take him to one of my bigcat holes and see if we can get his lines to run. i've helped kids in hunting and fishing myself, truely a great feeling.

3. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Tony....heck, you've thanked me enough, but I appriciate the kind words as well as your manners in doing so, and I didn't send them to you for any "public recognition", but I know your heart's in the right place. I know I'm not the only one who's ever helped-out a young trapper, hunter, fisherman, and won't be the last. I happen to have a few extra traps & figured you could use them more than I could, and that hopefully you learned something about others interested in preserving our rights as sportsmen & women.....share your interest, pass on out heratige, and help others (regardless of age) to develop an interest in trapping, fishing, and hunting.

The other traps are Bridgers , and like I said....I expect to see some pics of your catches this season....lol

Scott.....my poles are by the door! :big_smile: , and thanks to you also!

Smitty

4. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    sounds good smitty, i'am keeping a eye on this weather coming in. i've been hitting some of my spots on lakes, because rivers up too much for me. cats been slow for me. i think them kool nights might have something to do with it. thinking about trying to get out to a spot soon, i'll let you know a day or so before i go, to see if you can get out with me.