Guys I Think We Need A Round Of Applause For This Man!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by channelcat_tracker, May 23, 2006.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    hey this is me tony. well i just recieved a very generous gift from 223smitty. the gift was some victor, brigamade (something like that) and duke traps. i think it is only right to give him a thank you and for you all to hopefully do the same. i am not doing this just to thank him but because he was nice enough to give it to me. it is people like 223smitty that we need more of. people are too caught up in themselves that they dont think about todays youth in the new coming world. if we dont have more of people like smitty then how will todays youth know how to trap hunt and fish? i think we owe smitty a round of applause or a thank you. thank you smitty

2. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Right on guys.

223Smitty, you da man.

This is what a brotherhood is all about guys.

3. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Its always good to see someone thinking of someone else. Hope you catch some critters with them traps.

4. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Way to to 223smitty!!

5. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    I want to thank you 223smitty for helping out that youngster. We need more kind and helpful people in this world like you who will go out of their way to help a fellow sportsman. My hats off to ya.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Very nice to see you helping out our youth. Hats off to ya brother. That is what the BOC is all about.

7. channelcat_tracker

State:
    Iowa
    i tip my hat to you brother!

8. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    That was a very kind and considerate thing for him to do. Its always better to give than receive anyday. I know that you are very appreciative of it and it will be put to some good use. :big_smile:

9. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Way to go 223 smitty. Your a good harted person.

10. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Good man 223smitty:cool2: ........

11. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Great Job Smitty!!!! That is one of the things that makes the BOC just plain AWESOME!!!

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I want to second that,I received a pole holder that Smitty also sent me yesterday,that is very very nice.I agree the world needs more people like Smitty.I've had friends that have told me they would make me one but they never did.Smitty doesn't even know me and made me one and shipped it out to me FREE ! I think we all ought to give Smitty a big round of applause and REPS!!!THANK YOU Smitty!!!!!!!!!!

13. armynavy

armynavy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Way to go smitty sounds like a very nice person would be proud to call you brother any day.

14. channelcat_tracker

State:
    Iowa
    this man is basically an older brother! he seems to care for everyone!

15. channelcat_tracker

State:
    Iowa
    when i grow with age and wisdom, im going to be just as kind hearted as smitty

16. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Thank you 223smitty for helping out Tony.We need more people like you on this earth. And Tony I hope you stay as nice as you are.Ya'll are the men.
    :0a23: