GUYS & GALS

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BEHITJ, Aug 15, 2008.

1. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    We need to get something rolling here if we are going to have this thing.I was thinking September 20th sounds good.Justin said he might be able to help out with weigh-in and sutch.Need some help on this one so any volunteers are welcome.Please post any ideas you have.

2. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'm in, hopefully I'll have a boat by then.. Anything I can do to help just let me know.. We gonna do a 6 to 4 with a 10 dollar per person entry.. Enough to make it interesting without breaking the bank.. Add 5 dollars for big fish if you want to..

3. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    nikki n i will be there,anything we can do to help just say it:big_smile:

4. catfishchris

catfishchris Active Member

State:
    missouri
    My daughter and I will be there.

5. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    What's everyone think about having it at CB and having the entry somewhere around $50-$80 and having big fish 1 for the guys and 1 for the gals.Can anyone see about getting any prizes to give away that might be a tuff one.What about fishing from 6 or 7am to 4pm or longer if everyone wants to.A $10 dollar entry wouldn't be worth it so we will raise it up alittle "HAROLD" so we can pay a big fish for the guys & gals.More ideas please.:big_smile:

6. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    This might get expensive... I'm still waiting to see how much its gonna cost me for one of Nikki's so called friends to fish with me.. And she still ain't sent me any pictures... hehehe

7. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Guys/Gals if your going to do this i would keep the entry fee at $40 per team. Payout 3 places maybe 4 if more than 20 boats show, have a 1 fish limit so that you can spend more time fishing rather than baby setting fish all day. Plus making it a 1 fish limit will combine your 1st place and bigfish into one this way all braggin rights go to the first place team. Just my thoughts take'em or leave'em

8. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    What about this.I like Justins idea so lets do a $50 entry $10 dollars of that toward big fish and have a 3 fish limit and fish from 6am to 3pm be back at weigh-in by 4pm.Justin can you do the weigh-in for this one?Where does everyone want to leave from and weigh-in at?Alton marina or CB?Can anyone help on getting some give away prizes at weigh-in that would make it alittle more interesting for the ladies.:smile2:

9. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I like Justin's idea. 1 fish is perfect! Top three fish are the money winners. The price is ALOT better too. I think if the price is lower you'll get a better turnout. After all, it's for fun more than anything.

10. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Ok!!! How about this $40 dollars a team 2 fish limit that way the guy can catch 1 and the gal can catch 1 to keep.Pay out 1 big fish total and 3 places $10 dallors to big fish out of the $30.Meet at Alton Marina and trailer to where ever you put in.Fish from 6am to 3pm be back by 4pm. We are getting closer on the ideas thanks everyone for your opinons.:smile2:

11. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Start leaving a post to say if your in or not we need to get some boats to make it worth it.We can make a yearly gathering out of it.:cool2:

12. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'm in if I get my boat by then or else a partner with a boat..

13. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Cough Cough....6 p.m-3 a.m.........:roll_eyes:

HAHAHA

14. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Now you're talking! :wink:

When are you planning on doing this?

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Some of us sleep nights and play during the day BILL...

16. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    [​IMG]

17. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    We won't hold you being a weenie against you..hehehe

18. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    If I read the name of this tournament right there has to be at least one weenie in the boat at all times.:wink:

19. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    thats funny right there

oh and thanks for the post seeing how were only allowed ten a day im out of juice

20. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    I bout shot soda out my nose when I read that. That's pretty dang funny:smile2::smile2::smile2: