Guys & Gals weigh-in

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by eflow, Oct 2, 2008.

1. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    To anyone fishing the Guys/Gals tournament sign-up will be at the Alton Marina conact John Behiter for more info. I will be running the weigh-in and it has been moved to Lincoln Shields parking lot which is directly across the river from the Alton Marina on the the Missouri side of the river. I think theres a map at www.mvs.usace.army.mil/Rivers/ The reason for the change is to be in compliance w/ IL's new VHS virus emergency rules that went into affect last month please visit www.dnr.state.il.us/pubaffairs/2008/July/vhsvirus.html for more info. times are changing for fisherman in IL.

PLEASE CONTACT JOHN BEHITER for all questions! Thanks!

2. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Thanks Justin for posting that.Come on people we need some boats.

3. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    John, my wife and I are looking fowrard to Kicking your butt Saturday!!:big_smile:

4. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    Can we let the trash talking start now?

5. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    AS they say let the games begin!!! You talking smack already Jason.

6. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    Would I do something like that? John give me a call!! 618-667-2914:tounge_out:

7. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I was wanting to fish it, but alas.. I couldn't find a female with a boat and Nikki didn't introduce me to any of her friends with boats.. Good luck everybody.

8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Rat can get his Spears outfit out and fish with ya Harry. AND, hes got a boat too. :roll_eyes::crazy:

9. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    YEEEEHAWWW!! Let's go HARRY!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

They will be kneeling before us in worship when we weigh in all them fat blues![​IMG]

Then all we have to do is skip all the way to the bank!![​IMG]

Oh wait a minute.......you are the SkunkMaster and old, [​IMG].......I have to pass on this one.....it will take me too long to wash all the skunkyness out of the boat! [​IMG]

10. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    I might night be fishing anything this weekend, both of my tackle boxes for catfish are missing:sad2: I think they were stolen out of the back of my truck along with 175lbs of lead.:angry: my wallet my license knives headlamps everything gone.:angry:

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    WTF. My lord what is going on with this world. I hate to hear that Jason. You are welcome to use my tackle box for your tourney this weekend. It has leaders, plenty of various hooks, swivels both barrel and three way etc etc. I can meet ya half way or something to get it to you. I'm sure we can scratch you up some weights from somewhere.

12. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    OMG RAT. it took me 10 minutes to catch my breath from this post. Now thats some funny sheet right there.

13. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Jason, you can use my outfits and tackle box if you want.. I'm going back to work and am going to be out of town alot for awhile so I won't need them right now.. Let me know and I can run them over to you..
    Rat..... you just wait till I get back on my feet and situated.. Probably next spring looks like i'm going to have to challenge you to a fishoff..hehehe

14. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That is a crap deal:angry: Sorry to hear about that man

15. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    Thanks guys I appreciate the offer, I managed to get to the bait shop and get a renewal license and buy new hooks, swivels, and leader line. I should be good to go for now. I am a little low on lead, but I have enough to get me by tomorrow as long as we don't break off every time we turn around. Thanks again!!!

16. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    Somebody is in hog heaven right now? Both of those tackle boxes had enough stuff in them to last a long time:angry: I bought hooks, swivels and leader line and it cost me 50 bones:angry: not to mention all that lead I had 35 lbs melted and poured and right at 175lbs of lead pipe:angry: