GUYS & GALS RESCHEDULED

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BEHITJ, Sep 14, 2008.

1. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Do to the unsafe river levels again the G&G Tourny on Sept.20th is canceled please pass on the word to anybody you know that is thinking about fishing.I think we will reschedule it for OCT.4th.Any questions PM me or call me at 636-541-5441.Please let everyone know so guys don't show up at the ramp and get ticked off because no one is there.Thanks everyone!!!:smile2:

2. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Hey John..........October 6th is a Monday. If that was your intention to have it on a Monday that's cool, but Saturday is the 4th and Sunday is the 5th. I can't do the 4th or the 6th, but the 5th I could handle! :wink::smile2:

3. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Sorry I put the wrong date I meant OCT 4th Saturday uless everyone would prefer to have it on sunday the 5th.Thanks Bill for catching that.That what working all weekend does to you,you forget what day it is.:confused2:

4. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    The old lady mad me mad, lets have it this weekend!!!:wink: :smile2:

Just kidding I will check the calendar.

5. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    The river is going to be bad and I don't think there will be a ramp open with the water that high.

6. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    If that river is bad you just whup its butt John.

7. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    I going to whup someones butt if the rivers go back up again any this year I am sick and tired of high water and river closeures.There might not be any fish left at all in the Mo. river the it's been up down up down up down etc.

8. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Well looks like i won't be able to make it on the 4th maybe we can reschedule for the 5th.

9. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Alright who's all going to be there? There is a handful or so of guys from over here going what about over there or down there or up there? We should have a good turn out and fishing should be good.See you all there.:cool2:

10. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    I don't know Johnny? I couldn't get on the fish today, I don't think I want to waste my wife's time going out there.:smile2:

just messing with ya, I think we are still coming.

11. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Don't give me that you would sit out there all day without a bite just to be on the water.What did you give up on your secret weapon ( MOM ) you haven't fish with her in a while you don't want to get shown up do you:wink:.

12. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Well how'd it go........

13. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    I was wondering the same thing

14. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Who won?! Where are the results? Hello? Anyone there?? :big_smile::big_smile:

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Brian and his fiesty wife, hehehe, from the good old Weldon Springs circuit..Only 5 boats showed up.. Hopefully it will be bigger next year.. I am definately going to be in the next one, if I have to kidnap someones wife and boat.. heheh

16. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    53lbs. WON 2nd 39lbs 3rd 37lbs a whopping 5 boats showed up, I'd like to thank the guys that showed up to fish and Justin for bringing the scale down for the weigh-in. We all had a good ole time anyway.Hopefully next year it will be better.Thanks to Harold for coming down to weigh-in and helping out and shooting the breeze it was good talking you.

17. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I see no reason we cant make your guys/gals a regular stop on the Gateway Tour next year :big_smile:

Congrats to all those that made it. Sounds like everyone boated fish too. Wish I could have made it, but alas, I had no gal. :angry: