guy attacks his girlfriend at rockets landing.

Discussion in 'LOCAL VIRGINIA TALK' started by richmondherperman, Oct 16, 2008.

1. richmondherperman

richmondherperman New Member

State:
    va
    Did anybody see that was was his probe WHO KICKS THERE GIRLFRIEND say's she bought crack cocaine with his credit card what:eek:oooh:! After she brought him beer and liquor he threatened the poor girl with his liquor bottle. Big sene the police came and settled it down.:crazy:

2. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Did they both go to jail ? if not they needed to

3. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    That as far as I know is an apartment complex, not a fishing area. Please explain.
    thanks

4. richmondherperman

State:
    va
    At the annabell lee dock on dock street down the road from the ship locks and bottoms up. And y would both of them go to jail anyway i bet the guy has bin in and out of prison his hole life and anyways i got the hell out of there b4 anything really bad happened. So i think they will go to jail and he will spend a week or so and she will go. And his girl friend said i am pressing charges next time WHAT not now poor girl.

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Hmmmm. cocaine, booze, violence... imagine that!! :roll_eyes:

6. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    Well Andrew,
    I'm sorry you had to experience that. It's where I fish and yes it's in the city. It could happen in the Walmart parking lot anywhere USA. That area is not a park but yes people "pull over" for whatever reason. Rockets Landing has tight security, try fishing on the little dock there. You will be run off by the man in his big black SUV in a heartbeat. Not to mention the old raft company, that area is watched more than you think.
    I've met nothing but nice people fishing down there day and night. I hope your post is not meant to put people off from fishing down there. YES there is crime everywhere in the US and Richmond has a bad rap. Just try to point out some of the good you see fishing here in Richmond Virginia.
    Good luck with the fishing....

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    bunch of moorons sounds like thay deserve one anuther:roll_eyes:

8. F250SD-Baby!!

F250SD-Baby!! New Member

State:
    Virginia
    STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BREED!!

9. jwh6f

jwh6f New Member

State:
    VA
    And here I always was under the impression that "Rocket's Landing" had something to do with the international space station.

I am glad that falling star I saw the other night had nothing to do with beer, crack, boyfriends, and Russian astronauts.

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    you got that right:crazy:

11. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Im sorry, that was me. I told her to bring back bait and crack. She forgot the bait so I had to hit her with a liquor bottle.

12. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

13. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    I am at a loss here... I have zero tolerance for guys hitting girls... Broke a guys nose in the middle of the mall a couple of years back, however... it doesn't sound like you were there, but rather only witnessed it...

Response... :eek:oooh: Second the stupid people shouldn't breed

14. richmondherperman

State:
    va
    I would be no mach for a '6"5 looking black guy sorry.

15. F250SD-Baby!!

F250SD-Baby!! New Member

State:
    Virginia

youre bad...lol