GUSTAVE

Discussion in 'LOUISIANA RIVERS TALK' started by 45CATFISH, Aug 28, 2008.

1. 45CATFISH

45CATFISH New Member

State:
    HENDERSON,LOUISIANA
    Who's watching Gustave?What are you doing to prepare for him?Myself I am waiting a little longer before deciding where I am going.However I am stocking up on supplies!!!

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Good luck brother. At least you get a warning!!

3. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I was at Lowe's yesterday and the people are gone crazy

4. Katfishing Cajun

Katfishing Cajun New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Frank, I live in Henderson also buddy! We're watching closely, this could be one of those monsters! Y'all stay safe brother!:cool2:

5. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    I'mqa gettin ready ta stock up cause all the down south relatives stay with us during these times of duress... and I'ma more than happy ta have them here....:cool2:

6. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I live in Abbeville and work in Lafayette at the airport. I myself am starting to get ready buying supplies. I am stocking up on gas for my generator. I think I will ride it out at home as long as it does not get too strong. If it does get too strong, me and the family will hit the road quick:roll_eyes:.

7. 45CATFISH

45CATFISH New Member

State:
    HENDERSON,LOUISIANA
    Thank's Ya'll.Shane ya'll be safe.I live in Grand Ansse and will probably head to friends north of Carencro unless it looks really bad then on the road I go.Randall I to am a Duhon.You be careful down there.You have seen the waters Rita pushed up.This may be worse depending on where it makes landfall.Don't wait to late and be a Cuhon Duhon.STAY SAFE EVERYONE!!!

8. mullyden

mullyden New Member

State:
    Baton Rouge , L
    Randall,
    If you need a place for you and your family to light, you are more than welcome.

9. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I pray everyone will be safe and make it through this ok. If you need anything please let me know, I'll do anything I can to help....

10. mullyden

mullyden New Member

State:
    Baton Rouge , L
    In Baton Rouge, it is rainy and windy. Winds, however are expected to double in the next few hours or so. Still have power. Please keep us on your prayer line.

11. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Anybody have any updates on South La? Hope y'all are all doing okay. Touch base with us when you can....

12. 45CATFISH

45CATFISH New Member

State:
    HENDERSON,LOUISIANA
    Hope everyone made it ok.I have minimum damage,some shingles and a few trees down but nothing major.Could have been alot worse.EYES ON IKE!!!

13. StuBone278

StuBone278 New Member

State:
    south central Louisiana
    We did alright, too. Nothing too bad, just lots of branches falling. Luckily caught the west side of the storm.

14. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    We made it ok here. Got power back on yesterday. Getting everything cleaned up and back to normal. This little cool snap has got me thinking about my upcoming fishing season. I cannot wait!!!:smile2:

15. StuBone278

StuBone278 New Member

State:
    south central Louisiana
    Nice, I'm gonna have to either wait a while or find some new spots.
    Went dove hunting today, didn't do too well, but I think I'm going to start hunting a lot more!!! Cooked some breast chunks on the stove with bacon and tony's, and it was awesome!!:crazy:

16. mullyden

mullyden New Member

State:
    Baton Rouge , L
    We are still without power. Getting tired of listening to and feeding the generator. No major damage. Colonial Williamsburg life is no fun. Ed S, how are you making it?