Gunna try it again

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by CatfishHateMe, Nov 22, 2006.

1. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    after 3 days of sharing huntin storys about success and failure during the time we were sopposed to be doing work, me and my buddys are all ready for this 4 days or no school and huntin. a few of my buddys got nice deer, one 14(read on about this one), two 11s, and a 10, i want the deer i spotted out to be there to top everyones tho cuz the 14 was taken illegally which was stupid, cuz the kid said he shot it with a 30-06(INs a shotgun only state) and without a license he had pictures and everything and was proud of the fact he killed a deer illgally. hes not my friend anyway, just sits in front of me in one of my classes so. i kno what to think of him now.

2. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Good luck Jayson. Enjoy Thanksgiving....& keep that kid in front of you.
    :wink:

3. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Quality deer hunting isn't about the number of points or the Boone & Crockett score or even the kill. It's about the memories! Hunting illegally only produces bad memories. Every time he looks at those antlers he will know he is a cheater. Anything worth doing, is worth doing right. It's much more satisfying to get a Doe honestly then to get a wall hanger dis-honestly. Big Bucks deserve more respect then to be killed illegally. Until someone learns about that respect, they will never really be a hunter. They will only be a shooter/poacher.

4. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    thanks flathead well said. im not a head hunter any way you look at it. evan with the 30-06 its not going to shot that much farther the the new black powder guns. if he is a pocher he will get cought in time.

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I can only agree with whats been said already

6. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy Active Member

State:
    Virginia
    My guess is that poacher boy is lacking in a good mentor. My Grandad got my brothers and I hunting. He was a honorable man. He hunted and fished though not as often right up to his 88th year. Never let his boys do anything to soil the family name. I believe most people are good and hope that kid figures it out.