Gun season opens tomorrow

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by lroyal, Oct 19, 2007.

1. lroyal

lroyal New Member

State:
    Georgia
    ill be up brite an early in the mornin. gonna spend all day in the woods. tomorrow its "if its brown its down" day. naw it has to be mature for me to even think bout shootin it. i hope ill get sumthin though. well wish me luck.

2. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Wow, your gun season started already? Our bow season just came in last week. good luck

3. lroyal

lroyal New Member

State:
    Georgia
    well i went this mornin and got me a doe thats about 165-170lbs. also killed a dog that someone put out on our prop. dog was in bad shape. looked like it had mange and was growlin at me when i shot it. oh well its been a good mornin though

4. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Congratulations on your harvest. sorry to hear about the dog. its ashame that people take on a responsibility of a pet & then neglect taking care of it. I hated that when I managed a pet shop for 3 yrs.

5. lroyal

lroyal New Member

State:
    Georgia
    i hate havein to kill a dog that has done nuthin wrong. wish i could find the people that put them out like that. it be open season then and more fun that deer huntin

6. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    congrats on the doe:big_smile: Sorry to hear you had to put down the dog, what a downer to a great day.