Guist Creek Lake?

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Brando, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Brando

Brando New Member

State:
    Louisville, Kentucky
    I saw in the archives where someone asked about cats in Guist Creek, but all the responses were from boaters. I talked to a man last night who said that there is only one spot to fish from a bank there. On the plus side, you are able to fish all night there and it isn't too far from me. Does anyone have experience fishing from the bank access area there?

2. bigboy1352

bigboy1352 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    you must have to hold your lip just right to catch these channels but good spot none the less

3. Brando

Brando New Member

State:
    Louisville, Kentucky
    What in the holy crap are you talking about, Tyler? Hold your lip? I don't get it. I was there. I still don't get it.

4. bigboy1352

bigboy1352 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    okay so i lied about it the night was slow but i got a little lucky

5. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well i live in Shelby Co. and within 6 miles of Guiest Creek Lake myself and when i fish from the bank it's usually along the bridge on Benson Road...I can pull my Jeep right up to the spot i want and that is cool...Only thing is the water is very shallow there but ya can catch a few at night...Most the time i go out in my boat and drift fish if the current is strong enough to move me...