Guillotine arrowhead?

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by massa_jorge, Apr 20, 2007.

1. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    any of yall see that guillotine arrowhead? i just saw a video of it, took a turkey's head right off. i can't make a shot like that with my bow, but it puts a whole new meaning to 'stone dead'.

2. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    I assure you, you can make that shot. Especially with a broad head that has a four inch cutting diameter. If you are having trouble with accuracy, go to a shooting range and take a lesson or two. Once your form is consistant your accuracy will surely follow. I promise you, you wont be sorry. Then you and your buds can go out and make a video.

Richard

3. tkyhnt

tkyhnt New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I tried them this year for the first time. I did not get a shot at a bird with one but the blades did not seem to hold up at all during target pratice. I went through all the blades they give you in the initial pack just trying to get the bow sighted in with them. I even whent and bought the arrow they have designed to go with them (not sure that was neccesary, but my arrows were to short so I needed to get others anyway). I would have loved to get a shot at one early on but will have to wait till next year. :wink: