Guides

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by weshossman, Jun 19, 2008.

1. weshossman

weshossman New Member

State:
    south carolina
    What is the best thing to look for in a guide for Santee? I have been there a few times but never caught much. Want to take me and my son And catch some fish and learn some tricks. Any help?

2. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Look in the guides section and give "Santee with Roundhill" a call. He will show you what to do, and put you on some fish.....

3. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 New Member

State:
    Central, SC
    I would suggest giving Roundhill a call. He can put you on the fish and has a nice boat since you're takin a kid fishing.

4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    I completely concur: Roundhill is you man on Santee :big_smile:

5. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I would look for one over 6ft tall with a big jelly belly and a mouth to keep you laughing the whole time you are catching BIG fish. Oh that sounds like Roundhill. You wont go wrong with Capt. Ron Howard catching fish and some very interesting fishing stories.

6. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I hate to sounds like a broken record, but Roundhill is your best bet. If fish are biting, he will catch them. He has bene fishing down there a LONG time and knows what will work. :wink:

7. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    They have said it all.:big_smile: Roundhill, Roundhill, Roundhill.:big_smile: He's a great teacher.:wink: