Guided Hog Hunts

Discussion in 'Hog Hunting' started by TX Fisherman, Jan 22, 2007.

1. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    ok so i love to hog hunt, but unless im at a friends property or something like that i cant go hog hunting, does anyone know of fairly cheap guided hog hunts near north texas?

2. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    or anyone who has some hogs and wants them off their property??

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    that would be fun Ive wanted to hunt hogs again for a while now they supposedly killed them all off on the canadian river here about four years ago

4. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    I've never been myself,but I have friends that go to a guided hog hunt in north texas.I don't know the name of the place but I did see thier site along time ago.You get two nights in a lodge and 2 hogs for $250.They guide you out on a bow hunt,and butchering is included.I think this po boy would rather get mine for free though.

5. bojuana

bojuana New Member

State:
    north carolina
    I have been hunting hogs now for 5 years. I don't know anywere in north Texas but I've hunted soutTexas for the last 4 years and I'm headed down next weekend to the Lincoln ranch.This is a bow only ranch but that's all I have ever used for pigs.This ranch cost is 115 a day no limit on pigs and you can hunt at night under baitlights.Last year we came back to nc with 5 hogs from 50lbs to 125lbs.Over the last 5years I have hunted nc sc and texas My best pig was from here at home in nc, a 250lb boar.it does not comepare to southtexas with all the other game that you can hunt at the same time.

6. Who

Who New Member

State:
    Texas
    PM Me for link. :tounge_out: Tell Ron that I sent you though. Its a nice place and a nice guy, Lots of hogs.

7. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    get ahold of orren don malloy in plaska. that's in the southern tx panhandle, smack in the middle of some of the best hunting in the state. he can put you over a feeder, spot and stalk, or put you with a dog team to run em down. i don't pay to hunt hogs, but some of the folks i've talked to say orren don is one of the best.
    he has a site about plaska hunting lodge, just look it up that way.

oh yeah if you come up here, do a little driving and talk to some of the farmers. make sure it's the actual landowner and not one of his hands. you'll get mostly nos, but here and there folks will let you hunt their place for a night or day for next to nothing. look up memphis, quittaque, or paducah, maybe childress.... all great hunting areas for piggies!
    good luck!