Guide Chris Simpson

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Mac-b, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Brother ChrisBlue will have a feature story in the Charlotte Observer/Sports this Sunday by Tom Higgins. I am sure you guys and gals will want to get a copy and read about your favorite home state guide.

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i would like to read it..thanks, and good fishing from ohio bro....rollo

3. tony

tony New Member

State:
    lake Murray sc
    he's the man!!! congrats to you there blue!!!

4. Beaufort

Beaufort Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Thanks Mac I'll make sure to pick one up.

5. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    I will be looking for it. Chris deserves a lot of credit. Way to go bud!

6. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    looking foward to reading it myself,much desrved recognition

7. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Come on Mac your gonna have to be a little more specific. Wonder whats it about?:smile2: Congrats to Chris!

8. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Greg, if I tell you what the story is about, then the Charlotte Oberserver will not get their money for their copy, you know what I mean. For those of you that don't get the Charlotte Observer in your area you can go on line later in the day or the next day and read all about it. Just Google Charlotte Observer/Sports and then do a search for Chris Simpson.

9. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Let me tell you something, Tom Higgins is a legend in these parts.

The man knows and has written about every NASCAR legend that ever lived. He is a good old country boy from the Carolinas that loves the outdoors. Once you sit down and talk with him you will feel like you have know him all your life.

I have been lucky enough to video many interviews with Tom Higgins on various NASCAR drivers. The man has a story for everything, and you are glued to his every word when he speaks. He has seen a lot, written about a lot, and been a first hand witness to many of the stories that make legends.

Chris Simpson (Chrisblue) is a lucky man to be immortalized by the pen of Tom Higgins. :wink:

10. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    All of us are waiting with baited (!) breath. Congratulations, Chris: hoodoo -hoodoo - hoodoo - hoodoo! :smile2: And thanks, Mac, for helping make this happen.

11. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    I'd like to add that it never would have happen without Mac's help.Thanks Mac.

12. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Proud for ya, Chris. Several of you fellas up that way are making a name for yourselves, and it's a pleasure to be associated.:big_smile:

13. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    Chris, I gotta 2nd Tommy on this one, I'm proud of ya buddy.

14. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Congrads brother Chris, You've helped so many including me:wink:. Can't wait to read it!

15. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Capt. Chris's feature story is in todays Charlotte Observer/Sports. To find it do a search for Charlotte Observer/Sports. After you pull up the Sports section, go to search and type in Chris Simpson. You will get the article but not the photographs. Or, buy a Charlotte Observer at your closes gas station or mini market. Or e-mail me at Mac@FishingWithMac.com.

16. BrianD

BrianD New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I read your article Chris and just want to tell you congratulations. I don't know you but hope I can get out on the water with you sometime. I enjoy seeing people who love to catfish make it their life and be as successful as yourself. .............Congratulations!

17. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Chris - I just read the article and think that it's great! Thanks again, Mac, for help making it happen.

18. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    good article chris,enjoyed reading it,thanks Mac also for arranging it,that will be some more good recognition for a derserving guy who has paid his dues and is now enjoying the benefits,yall just make sure you check them reel seats before ya go laying the smackdown on them hawgs yall draggin in:wink:

19. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    I read it and loved it. Chris that lets more people know a little about the Cat Fisher we all here know you to be. I'll say it again I'm proud of ya buddy. Mac, thanks for all the help you give to us all.

20. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Great article Mac. Outstanding Job.:big_smile: Chris I'm proud of ya friend!:wink: