Guest Members Look At This

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Guest members feel free to sign up and participate with us. Membership is free, and gives you many advantages. The sign-up process is fast and easy, and we are always willing to help when and if needed. If you like a safe, informative, and enjoyable experience, you have found the right place.

Click the below link to join the Brotherhood!

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/register.php

:thumbsup:

2. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I agree, you have found the right place. If a guess member has check out this site, they can see its one of the best fishing, outdoor, family, informative all around site on the internet. Your missing out on all that BOC offers by not becoming a full member and its free and easy sign up. Don't be shy, sign up, jump in and like Paul said, if you need help getting started, putting up a profile pic etc. the Staff ( Mods ) and many members will offer more help than you can flip a rod at. LOL. Everybody has something to offer.
    We welcome all new members. Enjoy.

Dont forget your profile pic. Need help, just ask.

Merry Christmas
    Dano. :D

3. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I AGREE 110% WITH THIS POST ; COME ON IN THE WATERS FINE

4. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

I couldn,t ask for a better catfishing site.It,s like you,ve heard,no catches,totally free and the best cattin information site I think you,ll ever find.If your a guest and new to catfishing,I believe this site will speed up your learning curve by at least 5 years.I,m no computer wizard(1 finger typer),but anytime I,ve had any technical problems(pictures,etc.),someones come to my aid within minutes.:wink:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    This is the place. Take off your shoes and stay awhile.

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Putting a plug in here for the ladies that may or may not fish, maybe just have a spouse that does, or you like camping or just like being in the outdoors. You will find everything here from great friends to arts and crafts, mechanical help with cars, computer tech help, , gardening tips for plants or veggies, to good recipes. There is a sisterhood section just for us, a music section, a religious section, you name it it's here.

I have only been here a year myself but wouldn't take ANYTHING for the BOC.

7. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    It's like a fishin' hole off the water. If you're new to catfishing, your skills will improve by reading and participating in the forum. If you're an old veteran at it, come in and share some of your success stories.

8. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    I totally agree with everyone, it just does not get better than this.

9. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    i agree 100 percent i am glad i got to join this community its a never ending catfishermans dream

10. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Yeah what they all said.:wink: Not only that,But you can actually phone the CEO if you have a problem. Thats service:smile2::cool2:

11. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Has anyone else noticed the date this thread was started? :wink:

12. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    GOOOOOD MORNINGG VISITORS TO THE BOC :wink:

This is a thread that Paul [THE BOSSMAN ] posted in DEC 05 that,s as true now as it was then ,this is the best catfish an B S ing site on the web

13. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    I agree. You can not find a better site for catfishing and friends.