Guess who's having a birthday??? BG!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catgirl, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Today's the day folks! Our very own, one of a kind, they broke the mold when they made him BOC brother, eel catcher extraordinaire, KING of the one liners, was born on this date. :cool2:

Happy Birthday katfshn50!!!

We thank you for your many contributions to catfish1.com and wish you a wonderful day filled with all your favorite things.

(I actually sat down to write ya a little celebratory b-day poem yesterday evening - there once was a man from New Jersey - do you realize that not many words RHYME with Jersey? :wink:)

"Happy birthday to you.....happy birthday to you.....happy birthday dear George.....happy birthday to you!"

2. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    How about : "Whose mother bought him a guernsey" ?

That's a cow, ya know, big as George is, his mama probably had to buy one to keep him supplied with milk!!:wink:

3. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I thought I saw a senior citizen thread somewhere! LOL Happy birthday you oldtimer! I hope there is a world record in your future! And not for being old either! LOL

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Happy Birthday Big "G"!!!:cool2:

5. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I hope you have a ZZ TOP birthday cake.
    smokey

6. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Happy Birthday Pappy!

7. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    happy birthday big george!

8. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    So that's why it's 90 degrees here today. Blow them danged candles out BG so it can cool down a bit.
    Happy Birthday ya old geezer. I hope you have the best time and many more of 'em...W

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Happy Birthday BG

10. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Oh so many things I could say. All of them complimentary of course George. Heheh!

George I remember hooking up with this outfit in ought 7, after my FBI file came back clean and they ran me through the Muslim terrorist files and my background check came in OK. Little did they know. Didn't get the aka (AW) award for good social service.

Anyhow, BG I have gotten to know ya a little. You one of the reasons I stuck around. You don't realize how much much material I can plagiarize from you and make money on it. I enjoy your daily routines and antics. I think you actually can fish too. Don't ever leave it with just fishing George. That would make life too boring and actually useless. Keep being you and keep having those Birthdays.

P.S. George. Got my Bard Parker and a sharp new scalpel. Bo and I will be looking for ya. Heheh.

11. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    P.S. George. Got my Bard Parker and a sharp new scalpel. Bo and I will be looking for ya. Heheh.

Thats all you are gonna bring? :wink:

12. sscharlie

sscharlie Well-Known Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Stan
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GEORGE AND MANY MORE.

13. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    A salute to fellow sackster!!!:eek:oooh::wink: Go fishing for a present to yourself:tounge_out:

14. Kittycatcher

Kittycatcher New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Te
    Happy birthday Big George! I am listing to In-A Gadda-Da Vida by Iron Butterfly, I think that you are as old as that song. You have many more birthdays. :cool2: :cool2: :wink:

15. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Happy Birthday Big George!

16. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Happy Birthday BG. Don't they just fly by once you're legally old enough to drink??:smile2::smile2: Stay safe and enjoy this one and all those to come.

17. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Happy birthday! May you hook into a big one!

18. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    At first I thought, who da hell is she talking about. Ain't nobody like that around here, and I'm still wondering.

Catgirl, you know the little poem, "there once was a girl from France"? Well BG was the Engineer, the conductor, and the brakeman.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

Happy Birthday Georgie!!!:cool2:

19. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    happy birthday brother.

20. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Happy Birthday Big George