Guess who's back

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Catnewb101, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    Yes its me!!!!! bwahahaha

Anyways, hiya folks as you probly dont know, im 13, not 12 anymore and i also moved to cobb county. I was just dropping by to say hiya there and i didnt forget about you guys =P ANYWAYS, theres some lake, which i forgot the name in cobb county that actually is part of the Chattahoochee river. Its just a wide part so some idiots called it a lake...whatever. :lol: ALSO i found a spot in the river woth I-285 which my parents said which looked nice and the river is clean.

And that so called lake is right next to Morgan Falls River Park. If anyone has any info about there, tell me...please. I hear theres great fishing there and i want to check it out MAYBE this weekend. my parents may have to see about that.

Theres a great place called Brightwater. Its a neighborhood in the Brookwood district in gwinnett county. Lake called Lake Matthews has some pretty good sized bass there, bout 5-7 pounds, 9 pounds max is what it said on the site. Also it has some pretty jumpy fighters and no rocks so fish cant get around and snap your line

i dont know if theres any catfish, but there are Black Crappie which i have seen in there myself (butt ugly fish i say!). Also there can be feeding times in there for the big bass to come up to shore but the shore is kind of shallow so all the small panfish are by the dock, which is better which also means bigger bass!

In tribble mill park there are some pretty OK sized bass about 15-20 feet from shore but you can get some good amount of catches. I happen to catch the manager of Wal-Mart of Lilburn at Lawrenceville highway. He gave us some good baits and some good vibration baits so we caught a few goodies...not so big but big enough. Its the bigger lake, not lake Chandler.

Sorry bout no avatar i hate pictures and i dont have a digital camera (cause u guessed, im broke) ANYWAYS, I can believe i still remember my name and password, thank god because i couldnt make an account for a reason. So im gonna say hi and this is gonna be part of my regular routine again!!! WOOT!!!

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

welcome back brother. yoou sound like you have already got that place covered.

3. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    only two are in cobb county, havent fished in alatoona yet either so i still have quite a bit

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Welcome back, always nice when members find their way home.

5. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    welcome back welcome back welcome back

6. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    too much times u say that too much times u say that too much times u say that =P