Guess who?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Dec 16, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    An extremely prominent and prestigious member of this forum is about to get his super magical Darth Vader glowing sword. He is so desperate he is even posting in the pinochle rules section. Guess who?

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick:..................

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Hmmm John i don't want to see any BOC member's Glowing Sword lmao That is not why i joined this site:smile2:

4. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Does this person have any resemblence to Chewbacca?:smile2:

5. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    James. This man has carried his sword prominently for a long time. This new sword is special. Gives him magical powers over the entire realm. Watch out when he gets it.

Laura. Will probably wind up giving you the door prize even without a drawing. Yes, but I don't think Chewbacca would claim him as kin.

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Laura, I owe you a case of treble hooks. I hope we were talking about the same person. Chewbacca right?

Go thank him for all he has done and accomplished. Word of warning. When you give him praise, keep looking at the ground until he speaks.

7. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Chewbacca was always one of my favs.

Gotta tell ya though, the next step of addressing the "Master" might be a little hard to swallow, especially if the "blade" part sticks. Perhaps, ole Capt. CommandeereO will make an exception in his case. :smile2:

Okay you ole Eel lovin', catfish catchin, ZZTop lovin', Grand Pooba..or just Gramps to some three year olds; Grace us with some divine words of wisdom! Just watch where you wavin that blade, k? :wink:

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Take heed! Its "BPOTM" No blade needed. LOL!

9. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Who would have ever thought George would be Bass Pro of the Month?

10. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    i thought it was BOOGER PICKER OF THE MONTH:smile2:
    i know it aint booty pirate least i hope not