Guess what my wife asked me

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by ravenloft420, Mar 29, 2007.

1. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo
    I asked her if we could goto bass pro and she said ya I guess.

then she said "if I get a fishin pole you gonna teach me how to fish??"

:big_smile:

then... I asked her what she wanted to fish for and she said "I dont know I wanna river pole like you got":lol::lol::lol:

ahh what a fine evening it will be.

2. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    Run with it brother while it last !

3. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brother Andrew;
    Get her the best you can afford and take the time to patiently teach her and then, take her fishing with you! Your investment will pay back much more than you invested in the days and years ahead. I do that with My Wife for both Fishing and Hunting and in the end I've ALWAYS came out on the winning side!:smile2: :smile2: :smile2:
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

4. Bigdan99

Bigdan99 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Go while she's willing. Sounds like it could be a very wonderful evening for you. My own agreed to that once and that was the last.

5. bank bouncer

bank bouncer New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    steer her towards the pole that u would like, so when she gives it up she can't blame u for buying another pole, lol! I don't mind taking my wife fishing a couple times a year, but wouldn't want to make a habit of it. This is my time to enjoy friends and brothers and to get away from it all, just chill out. Now I might be singing a different tune if my wife enjoyed fishing more I don't know!

6. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo
    well she usually always goes fishin with me anyways so she see what im doing. I think she hears me and fellas when were in the tavern talkin all our tackle talk and stuff and she wants to see what all the buzz is about.

even if she doesnt stick with it ,its an exuse to goto my favorite store and spend some money.:smile2:

7. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    Just make sure you bye the rod and reel that you would like to have, so if she decides that she doesn't like all the mess of fishing you will have a nice new rod and reel. LOL... I hope you and the wife enjoy fishing together as much as my wife and I do.

8. micus

micus New Member

State:
    Lake St. L
    My wife was my main fishing bud for 30 yrs. worked out great.

9. Wooly

Wooly New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Fishing with the wife is a great time for me. The personal, quite time is great. We both have busy lives and we both need the time to relax. The only stress is she usually out does me. But who cares? I fish for pleasure not for bragging rights....... OK maybe thats stretching it a bit.:big_smile:

Wooly

10. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    I do wish I could hear my wife say that but she has no intention of going out on any boat.

11. KGK20

KGK20 New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    look at it this way if you do it right you get a new pole.Take her and talk her into getting a pole you like .then when you go by yourself you got a new river pole to use .then you get on her good side by getting her a pole.brownnie points you win both ways.

12. winston61

winston61 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Get her something you'd be pleased to fish with. My wife will go to the creek with me, but she enjoys reading or drawing. The main point is getting out of the house and having a little time together.

13. Big Russ

Big Russ New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yee Haa
    a trip to bass pro, about as good as fishin itself.
    I`m in calif. but went to the BPS in springfield once while I was in Mo.last july.
    I`m moving there this summer.No joke.
    Russ

14. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Hang on another 2 weeks and you can take her to Cabela's.

15. HoFFmaXX

HoFFmaXX New Member

State:
    Ohio
    hey, idk bout u all, but i hear an echo in here lol, might as well keep it goin.

Make sure u get her somethin ud like to fish with too, that way you will know how to help when somethin goes wrong and when she dont go u got an extra pole. :)

16. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Man, if I had to follow that rule, I wouldn't ever have anything to say.

17. thomas feldon

thomas feldon New Member

State:
    Farmington, MO.
    Ask her to pull your finger !:eek:oooh:
    Well at least you can argue now :lol: !
    Ain't love Grand !

18. HoFFmaXX

HoFFmaXX New Member

State:
    Ohio
    you aint the only one man.

19. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo
    lol two weeks from now is next pay period!! we will be going for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well she ended up getting a better set up than I have hehehhe:wink:

20. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    My wife goes with me all the time, I buy her good stuff and bait her hook and she keeps me in food and drinks. We even fish some tourmanents together.