Guess I need to get out and show you guys how

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by vini, Oct 14, 2008.

1. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    to catch fish cause I sure don't see any pictures here much from the local boys:confused2:

And don't look at me I'm just waiting for YOU to start catching them I'm to busy finding gold in upper San Joaquin river weird thing is I have not seen a single fish in there not even a minnow thats scary I am waiting to hear back from DFG on this and a reason WHY no fish are in that upper part of the river.

Attached Files:

2. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    HI Vini, I plan on heading up to Mendota real soon, hope you can make it for a nights fishing. It would really be nice to B.S buddy.

Jaime

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    GPS #'s please. :big_smile:

4. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Jaime let me know when your coming robb will have a nice new heater for us to sit by LOL

Hey Ozzy you guys got all the gold there in Nevada man:wink: have detector will travel for GOLD:smile2:

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali

Rub it in vini.......rub it in......:embarassed:

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    If I was gettin' color like that, I'd quit fishin' for a while too!! :wink:
    Bill in SC

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    How much gold is in that pan Vince?

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Im not into panning but thought we were a silver state. I know theres gold near rachael, thats all I can say.:roll_eyes:

9. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    HEH HEH Robb I WILL:tounge_out:

It's about $5 worth is all takes a lot of flakes to make even a penny weight which is about 1.5 grams.

OH MAN Ozzy you guys have big gold in Nevada PLEASE!! lots of silver too usually find both together

Nevada mines striking gold

Report: Record $4.9 billion produced in '06
    During 2006, Nevada mines produced 6.3 million ounces of gold, 8.5 million ounces of silver and 127.6 million pounds of copper.

Gold prices have steadily increased since 2001, when an ounce sold for an average of $271.

Nevada mines produce 81 percent of the gold in the United States HELLOooooooooooooooo:eek:oooh: .

Silver prices also have been increasing, selling for $11.55 per ounce in 2006, up from $7.32 in 2005. Silver was selling for $14.70 per ounce Monday.