• jack lemon (gustofson) putz

• walter matheau (goldman) moron

• bergis meredith (pop)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright i never seen this asked but i love this show. my Q is who was the funniest. pop (bergis meredith) gufstason (jack lemon) or goldman (walter matheau)? man i think pop was king. the part where he tossed in the bacon in the shopping cart and said "im done" and putz (lemon) said "pop i wish ya would try the low fat bacon" and pop repilied "well you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see wich gtes filled first". "pick me up a pack of camels"lol. whats your vote?

and favotite quote. i think chuck (baitshop owner in #1) gets an honerable mention,lol.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Jeremy, Looks like Pop is winning. That's who I voted for, earlier today. Thanks for an interesting poll.
Cheryl

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
I liked ol pop also. When he says I weigh 90 freakin pounds and you bring me lite beer? :smile2:
The part in the produce section was funny too. And the scenes at the end when hes talking like he's from Hawaii.:smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
756 Posts
It had to be pop.Who else knew so many terms for certain body parts?Or asking women shall we say on dates?Funny stuff.MY favorite movies by far.:smile2:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
i thought pops was great too , but walter mathou was a hoot .
the scene where hes driving and smells the rotten fish and swerving all over the road that was priceless then the remote control channel change whilr the lottery numbers aired
i loved those movies i think i got both on dvd

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Well it is my all time favorite, as far as a vote, lemon with out matheau just doesn't work IMO, LOL. Those two were made to act together!!!:smile2:

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i got grumpier on dvd. i would like to get one too. havent seen it in stores. i need to check ebay. i havet seen the green hornet in years. i watched the second the past couple nights before bed.

its colder than a witches &^&&y and im fresh out of beer.

"what ya got there pop?" " a bacon sandwitch."

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.