Greetings and Salutations!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEW YORK TALK' started by ratkinson, Mar 26, 2007.

1. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    Hello splitshot and coreyfence. I am a new member out of Syracuse area. Are we the only New Yorkers? You guys fish the Hudson and Champlain if I hear correctly. I fish the Oneida & Seneca rivers...Oneida Lake, Lake Ontario and the Oswego River Primarily, but will stop to drop a line anywhere I see water. Just wanted to touch base with some semi-local guys and be kept abreast on Catfish happenings.

Rich

2. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hey Richard great to see another New Yorker. Welcome to the BOC!!! There are 7 0r 8 other members from N.Y. but its been six months since I've seen some of them on here. Haven't started chasing cats yet weave got a lot of snow to get rid of yet and the rivers are almost at flood stage now. We still have two ft. of ice on lake George,but its going slow but sure. My favorite catten holes are South bay and the Champlain canal, There both still iced over. Hows the fishing in your area.

3. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    Still very slow, and the water is cold. I've only caught one so far. Good news is there's warmer weather in the forcast.

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Welcome to the BOC Richard!!! I know I ain't from New York but, I just had to do it, LOL!!!

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Welcome to the BOC, always great to have another new member.

6. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Not from NY but Welcome to the BOC Richard.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Richard Welcome to the BOC from a way down south. Glad to have you on board. When you get time check out the library, lots of info to be found.:smile2:

8. Rottdog

Rottdog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Richard, Welcome to the Brotherhood Sir, It don't matter what state your from when your on here! Mo, Ny, KY, See we all have a new zip code now it's www.Catfish1.com

Again welcome sir,
    Garrett

9. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    Welcome to the BOC Richard, if you think YOU'RE out of place, check out MY location! I'm originally from Ireland but now live in the UK so i'm about 3-4,000 miles away. As you can see, my profile doesn't have a photograph (yet) reason is i've just joined like you've done. I strongly recommend you check out the MEMBERS JOKES section, some of them are HILLARIOUS!!

Tight Lines.

10. Abu65

Abu65 Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome to the BOC.

11. coreyfence

coreyfence New Member

State:
    new york
    There's also mrhookset, I'll have to give him a call and see what he's up to. I'm out that way a few times a year, never had a chance to fish though

12. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I think he was going fishing this weekend at South bay, im wondering how he did?

13. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Richard! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen family. We're glad to have you :smile2:!