Greenwood thrusday evening report

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Cutbait101, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I was heading to murray to fish but the severe storms changed my mind.so ended up at greenwood.Caught some good bait, shinners and gizzard shad.Started drifted about an hour before dark and caught 5 channels 2-5 pds in 15-20 ft of water .but when it got dark the bite was over.fished till 4am and had a very good time with my dad and son and a good friend.there was never a dull moment.:smile2:

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Thanks for the report.:wink: Time spend with family is awesome and even better when fishing.

3. ckm351

ckm351 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i agree. being with family is good if the fish bite or not.we were at greenwood last weekend , so much traffic we had a hard time staying anchored. If i had a nickel for every jet-ski that buzzed us ........ ,

4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Mark! No lucky scrimps?:eek:oooh: You cain't fish Greenwood wit'out em!

5. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    You bet pat,had a cooler full of them.I think those cats were scared of me licking the slime off them.Sunbird said it would cure kidney stones:eek:oooh: I tried that cpr thing on the ones i caught,i did 5 chest compressions to one breath.But i only got a mouth full of shad and muscle shells:smile2::eek:oooh::smile2:

6. bluechannel3272

bluechannel3272 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    hey cutbait101 same thing caught 5 thurs evening then got dark fish quit biting:sad2: