Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is greenwood the most on one day off the next.Is any one haveing any luck outside the river runs im sure not,:angry: but im kinda new to the catfish thing ive always been a big bass fan. untill i started fishing with redbeard144 man that guy love some catfish and now i know why one trip with a couple of big cats was all it took. so thanks redbeard144 and to all the other who prvide all this great info.

· Registered
287 Posts
Welcom to the BOC.

· Registered
27 Posts
Greenwood can be a little tough some days but they usually turn on for a few hours at some point during the day. I was on the lake a few sundays ago and we couldnt get bit on anything. We kept changing up depth and bottom type and then BAMM, right in the middle of a 90* day we caught 14 in less than 2 hours in 4ft of water. This was in a small cut on main lake side below goat island. Find sandy bottoms and do yourself a favor and get you some Sonny's dip bait if you dont have any already

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.