Greenwood 9/19/09

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by pop pop, Sep 20, 2009.

1. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Deepwater1 and I headed to G-wood for a day of fishing and fun. It had been 2 weeks since we had fished as we had both been ill, so we need it!

I was camping at State Park and it was raining Fri so no fishing fri, But Sat the weather was great. We headed out for about six hours. Drifting in 15-17 feet with Pats lucky scrimps and ended with 16 nice channels. Then it was back to camp Pop Pop for grilled steaks and "Man colas".:big_smile:

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    There's nuthin' finer than a day of fishin and catchin (they cain't resist the power of the Lucky Scrimps) AND steaks with man-colas! I love this country :big_smile:

3. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Hey Pop Pop you had better save some of those steaks and man-colas for the trip to Alabama:smile2::smile2::wink:

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good report on a good trip! Glad to see ya back among the living, Pop Pop!

Bill in SC

5. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Congrats PopPop on a good outing.Glad to see ya all better and out and about.:wink:

6. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Damon there will be plenty of steaks, man colas and tons of fun at classic.:wink:

Congrats to you Bill on the 2009 points championship for the Pee Dee Trail!:wink:

Marty, Curt And I where just glad to survive go fishing. Nothing like a slam down and Catsmacking to make you stop coughing and stop feeling bad.:wink: We both hate we missed the gathering at Santee.

7. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Good to here yas back out and at it again, nice job ; )

-Jim-

8. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    The Popster back in action!!:eek:oooh::roll_eyes: Nothing can keep you down can it? I'm glad you were able to go campin' with a little cat smakin' too!!:wink: