Greenwood 1/23

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by chrisblue, Jan 23, 2007.

1. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Me and Pat fished greenwood today.Finally got to meet Riverrat too.We caught 10 channels with 2 being around 9 to 10lbs the rest where 6 to 8lbs.Actually caught a 9lb and 7lb fish on packaged salt mackeral from the grocery store the rest where on Gizzards and perch.The 1st picture is Pat with a 9lb fish off mackeral and the 2nd is Pat with an 8 and 10lb and it appears that the channels are causin his face to look funny.I couldnt hold the camera strait for laughin at him.:lol: :lol:

Attached Files:

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Those cats were crunchin' down on my thumbs so hard I wuz seeing double :eek:oooh: :crazy: :tounge_out: As usual, Chris got us on some nice fish today. Seems like he can smell'em out :roll_eyes:

3. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    nice cats thanx for sharing the pics

4. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    well done once again...did y'all keep any or was it a catch and release day?? i guess the good thing about using salted mackeral is if the fish ain't biten on it you can make a great snack out of it (LOL):big_smile:

5. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Pat kept 2 for the table.

6. Beaufort

Beaufort Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Pat should have kept them 2 that was causing him to make that face so he could return the favor and take a bite out them. lol

7. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Good to finally meet you Chris. Thanks for the heads up also. We only caught three white perch for the day but we were crappie fishing. I wanted to cat fish but my buddy wanted some crappie so I went with that.

8. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    nice pictures guys those are some nice channels thanks for sharing!

9. tony

tony New Member

State:
    lake Murray sc
    nice fish pat, bet those are gonna taste real good!!!!

10. Allen42

Allen42 New Member

State:
    South Carolina /Lake Murray
    how muddy was the water on Greenwood & how far up did yall fish, I am wanting to fish twin rivers area this weekend for Crappie if the water isnt too muddy

11. catfishing365

catfishing365 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    That were some great pics.I will be there on Saturday looking for the big cats. The gizzards ya'll were using, were they stright out of the pack or was you dipping them? Hope to see some of ya'll down there!!

12. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    It aint near as bad as it was 2 weeks ago.Still a little stained though.Twin Rivers is where we caught the fish too.

13. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Oh I meant gizzard shad.

14. Allen42

Allen42 New Member

State:
    South Carolina /Lake Murray
    Thanks ALOT Chris, I think I might head up there this weekend & try trolling for Crappies !