Greenwood 1/13

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by chrisblue, Jan 13, 2007.

1. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Well I managed to shake the black cloud off of me long enough to win today.We had 5 channels totaling 47.90 lbs we had big fish 11.55 lbs.2nd place was on my back door with 41.2 lbs with 5 channels.3rd had around 27lbs with 5 channels.No flatheads or blues caught just big channels.All the pictures where took with the tournament directors camera and they'll be on my website when he sends them to me.Richard what happened to you? Hope it wouldnt nothing bad, you where the only boat missing.

2. catfishing365

catfishing365 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Nothing bad happened to me but bad luck.Caught 1 channel all day and it weighed a whopping 2.5 to 3 lbs. Lost my best anchor at first stop. primer ball was later discovered to be leaking, and I think that is why we didn't do so hot. But never the less, I had fun today. I will also eat my words about never having a bad day at Greenwood. I hope the fishing gods will look down and have a good laugh at my expense, and afterwards lift the hex off me. Sounds like you had a good day. I'm glad to know, not everyone had my kind of day.Also, I was in the pontoon that slid up on the sand at end of weigh in.

3. Beaufort

Beaufort Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Glad uwon chris did u drift. And how about that depth finder did u ever get it fixed.

4. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    congrates chris. i sure glad you live in sc.:wink:

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Nice going Chris and Keep on Keeping on Brother! Congratulations.J.D.

6. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
  7. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    congrats chris on the win,sounds like a great day,how many entries did yall have,i am looking foward to Monty on the 3rd,me and jeff went down today,told him on the way down we ought to head on to Greenwood,we are going to have to try it out soon,neither of us have ever been on greenwood,so we wouldnt have faired to good anyway

8. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Yeah I was wantin to meet you but I got there a little late.

9. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    There was 13 teams.

10. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Yep drifted all day.Depth finder is fixed it was tranducer.

11. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Way to go, Chris!!! Coupla more times on the water there & I"ll fish in the next one :crazy:

12. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    congrats chris...you are the king of greenwood...man that was a huge stringer of fish...you didn't take me to all the "good" spots did you???:lol:

13. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Lets not get carried away with the king thing now.:eek:oooh: You gone jinx me.I just got lucky and found a big consintration of fish.

14. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    you do it once...your lucky...you do it over and over...it ain't luck anymore!!!

15. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good job Chris sounds like you had a good day. I hope to get to fish with yall in some tournaments at santee.