Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got out on Greenwood today late! I only had about 3 hours to fish, and I'll take 3 hour over nothing anyday:wink:. The wind was horrible today, but ended with 5 good ones. all fish caught on perch in 10 to 20 ft of water.

Pat we need to goTue. brother!:wink:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thomas, it has made it a little muddy, but I'm sure it will get a little worse. The water level is over full pond and they are releasing a lot of water with water coming in.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
thanks for the report pop pop,you got em figured out down there:wink:,i needed you 2 weeks ago down there at the tourney:smile2:

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
It's the one in Greenville for the Bass Masters Classic on Hartwell. Here is a pic at the Bilo weigh in's, the pic kinda stinks but its during the National Anthem.

If anyone goes bring a rag...I actually drooled all over the Abu Garcia's ; )~

http://imageigloo.com/images/8043100_1965.jpg

I should be on TV also, we ended up going right behind where the boats all stop and get out with their fish, I guess there was a lot of empty seats down there so they said come on down.....boy I can move fast when I need to ; )

-Jim-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.