Greenwood 02/23

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by pop pop, Feb 23, 2008.

1. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I got out on Greenwood today late! I only had about 3 hours to fish, and I'll take 3 hour over nothing anyday:wink:. The wind was horrible today, but ended with 5 good ones. all fish caught on perch in 10 to 20 ft of water.

Pat we need to goTue. brother!:wink:

2. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Thanks for the post Pop Pop. Did the recent rain make it very muddy or a little muddy?

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Thomas, it has made it a little muddy, but I'm sure it will get a little worse. The water level is over full pond and they are releasing a lot of water with water coming in.

4. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    thanks for the report pop pop,you got em figured out down there:wink:,i needed you 2 weeks ago down there at the tourney:smile2:

5. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    El greato jobo pop pop ; )

I wish I had some of you folks with me at the expo yesterday. I took the wife/kids but they just weren't a pig in $#it like I was. I might have to go back today, LOL.

Thanks for the report pop pop, sounded fun : )

-Jim-

http://imageigloo.com/images/5988100_1970.jpg

No...I wasn't drinking

6. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    :smile2::smile2:Nice pic!!!:smile2::smile2:. I wasn't exspecting that:smile2:. Jim, What expo did ya go to?

7. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    It's the one in Greenville for the Bass Masters Classic on Hartwell. Here is a pic at the Bilo weigh in's, the pic kinda stinks but its during the National Anthem.

If anyone goes bring a rag...I actually drooled all over the Abu Garcia's ; )~

http://imageigloo.com/images/8043100_1965.jpg

I should be on TV also, we ended up going right behind where the boats all stop and get out with their fish, I guess there was a lot of empty seats down there so they said come on down.....boy I can move fast when I need to ; )

-Jim-

8. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    thanks for the report pop pop