Greenville

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Arojekt, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Arojekt

Arojekt New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC
    Hey ya'll. I kinda need ya'lls help in regards to catfishing up in Greenville. I'm from Cary, so I'm well aware of the lakes around there.

I'm on the bass team for ECU, and although I've found quite a few waterways and bodies up here, I'm trying to hear what ya'll can suggest for good catfishin' other than River Park North (off Mumford Rd.) and the Tar River... I mean the Tar's just like any other river, and it's quite variable in what you'll catch out there. I had the opportunity to toy around with the catfishin' in the river late last summer before school kicked in. I know that River Park North's got cats, but they're all domesticated cause they got them feeders up to help attract the cats to specific locations. I'm very much interested in gettin' some wild cats in different waters near here, but my knowledge of acceptable lakes for that kind of fishin' in this area is quite limited.

Any help ya'll can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

2. CATFISHGARY1

CATFISHGARY1 New Member

State:
    Coats,North Carolina
    HEY brother you got the neuse it may be 45 min. from you but its worht the drive you will not be disappointed

3. CATFISHGARY1

CATFISHGARY1 New Member

State:
    Coats,North Carolina
    hey brother try the neuse you will liove it