Green Valley Mine Pond in Vermillion County, Indiana

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by rfriend, Jun 29, 2008.

1. rfriend

rfriend New Member

State:
    indiana
    Lastnite a friend and went up to Green valley mine pond. Went out on water around 11 after the rain. And boy they were hiten hard. By the way if any1 that fishes their shrimp:big_smile: is the bait we tryd liver, worms, and dough balls they didnt hit anything bt the shrimp. We caught a total of 20. 15 that were between 2-15lbs each over half were impregnate. Mine you w throw them all back. We regret 6 of them get free b4 we got pics of them. I was aware that the metal stringer clips blow apart and lets the fish off.. C around 2:30am we wanted to hit a couple different spots. We r in 16' v bottom w troller so we start headn to anorther spot we hadnt gone 10' slowly mind u and theres a poping sound agaist the boat so i stopd we had put the stringer over the side towards the front far enough that they wouldnt get caught up in the prop.
    so he went over and pulld it up thier were only 2 out of 8 fish on it :crazy: and the part that locks the fish was gone on the 6 missing. All and all it was a great nite in fact the rising on the sun was what told us we had to go home:sad2:. Pics of fish an stringer to come [​IMG]

2. rfriend

rfriend New Member

State:
    indiana
    The guy Jimmy fishen bud

Attached Files:

3. rfriend

rfriend New Member

State:
    indiana
    Went last 4 a couple hrs

Attached Files: