Green river level at Spotsville

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by Frog Legs, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Frog Legs

Frog Legs New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Where can I find the river level at Spotsville? Would like to try it this weekend if ir's not too high!

2. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    its up cause the ohio is up .... but its definitely fishable .... u can put in right about the dam at the boat ramp thats there ..... u can see the ramp from the bridge that u can go over .... the ramp is on the west side of the river ... just turn on the road right at the bridge on the westside.

3. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    My Bros and I and our sons are planning a trip down there next weekend and fish for the blues along with the flathead hunting, I hope it looks good then.:big_smile:

4. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    were do you plan on launching at? i didnt realize you were from kentucky.... i would like to come down and checkout a couple of your rods you built....

5. kuigy

kuigy New Member

State:
    Newburgh, IN
  6. Frog Legs

Frog Legs New Member

State:
    Illinois
    We tried spotsville Saturday evening, The river was high, rolling over the dam pretty good with lots of limbs, trees and junk floating down. It was my first time there so it was an adventure! But no fish! We met an old gentleman fishing there too and I am sure it wasn't his first time and he didn't have any luck either!

7. Frog Legs

Frog Legs New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Kuigy. Thanks for the river level info! I live up by Vincennes on the Illinois side and am looking to expand our fishing area mainly with great catfishing!

8. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    went downtown evansville yesterday evening and fished some big rocks. had one run me into them and break off before i could get him turned my way. and the second fish i landed ... about a 10#blue.... only 2 hits had all evening.