Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a Green horn at the BOC, but i have read every topic on this board. ive done all my research and have a "rebuild boat" thats been gutted and ready for the fab work. i have some pictures, Definatly going to post them to get some input. planning on fixing a few leaks and cracks first. then foam, alum. floor. wiring, aluminum sides. and maybe a rod box, and two rear lockers and redo the deck! I have gotten some great input already from all the post here! and all i gotta say is Bass fisherman dont have any thing on the BOC REBUILDERS! my moto is if you cant get what you want, build what ya want!

Jim Dilley

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Welcome aboard Jim, there is a lot of good info on this site and plus a whole lot of good people. There is always someone ready to give you a tip to help you out. And sometimes even the location of there own secret fishing holes, :wink::wink::wink:

You all can PM me with those and will pass them on :smile2:.

All kidding aside welcome to the BOC JIM.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the Welcome guys, im busting at the seams to get out in the shop and start fabbing, its always alot funner than tearing out! I will definatly need some help on the wiring part!

JD

·
Registered
469 Posts
Jim, you're right about having some great rebuild guys on here. Nice thing about a good rebuild is that you can make it better than it was from the factory.

Welcome to the BOC.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Welcome aboard and show us what you have giong on-Love the motto and can relate to getting what you want even if you gotta build it!:wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.