Great to be here

Discussion in 'MICHIGAN LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by eyeguy, Jun 3, 2008.

1. eyeguy

eyeguy New Member

State:
    Michigan
    I have been reading the posts and it sure is nice to see others out there fishing for cats. I plan to go this coming weekend and try again. I wish I had a better idea of what to use for bait and what areas of the backwater to fish in, I plan to fish the drop offs between 6 and 18 feet with live minnows or bluegills if I can catch a few for bait, I must be able to find them somewhere in that range.
    eyeguy

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Mike We Welcome you to the BOC, from So. Illinois.:0a22::0a25::0a25:

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Mike! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen family. We're glad to have you! :big_smile:

4. michiganwhitetailRLM

michiganwhitetailRLM New Member

State:
    MI
    Welcome to the boc mike! Man did you hit paydirt with this thread. I can tell ya just about all you need to know for fishing cats but need to know where you plan to fish and what part of michigan your living in. Let me know so i can give you the right info!

5. uapipefitter

uapipefitter New Member

State:
    potterville,mi
    Welcome aboard Mike. Feel free to ask as many questions as possible. It's encouraging to hear others doing well fishing. It gives the guys who aren't, hope.

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Welcome to the boc, this site is full of good info and great people

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome to the BOC!!!:big_smile: