Great Time at Mel Price - THANK YOU

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by BKS72, Jul 30, 2007.

1. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I posted about our trip to St. Louis this weekend under the "Melvin Price Info" thread I started, but wanted to post up again and say thank you to everybody who gave me info and tips on the Miss and MO rivers for our trip this weekend. We had a ball and the info really helped out. My dad and uncle got new PBs (CPR) and a couple of small eaters and a great time was had by all. Link to original post and pix is below. Thanks again!

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54749&page=2

Branden

2. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Glad you had a good time and got into a couple nice fish! Next time you head this way hopefully we can meet up and say hello!

3. hovis223

hovis223 New Member

State:
    missouri
    It is always a good time fishing with River-Rat. I can't think of a time that I went where I didn't have fun

4. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I forgot to PM you! I got so wound up with getting the boat ready and everything that I didn't realize it till Columbia. I didn't bring the laptop, so I couldn't send a PM while I was there. We'll be back, after my dad got a 20 and my uncle got a 30 I've got a feeling we'll be over more often. I even managed to get them to CPR them without a bunch of griping:big_smile: