Great site

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Mo.Hick, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    This has to be the greatest site that I have been assoiated with. Everyone is willing to give the info and expertez that they have and that goes a long way with me. I just want to say thanks to everyone that has given me the answers when I have asked. It just goes to show that there is still a bunch of good people in this curl world. Once again thanks to everyone to making me feel welcome and making me a part of the BOC family and guys and gals that comes from the heart. Hopfully in a short time I can start returning the favor.

Tom

2. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Tom,
    You are more than welcome...and I'm sure that'll be the same sentiment that you get from all of these guys. These are a pretty good bunch of guys.

3. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Your right Tom this is a great site. It's the only one I go to since I was introduced to it. Great folks and permenant friends are found here along with a great team that heads it up and makes everything here possible.

I too would like to give my "Hats Off" to everyone that makes the BOC the greatest forum on the web.

Thank You Everyone....:big_smile_2:

4. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Let me clarify what I said earlier. I meant to say that I'm sure the long time boc'ers are more than happy to help you out. I've only been on here for a couple of months. I've been grateful for all of the nice people I've met on here. I'm hoping that I can continue to make friends and keep on learning more and more from this great group of people.