Great reel prices!

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Biker RN, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Biker RN

Biker RN New Member

State:
    southern middle TN
    The Walmarts in my area, at least the 3 I have been too, have Abu 7000's on clearance for $50, Abu 6500's for $40 and Tidewater 30L for $20. The clearance reels were only in the locked display cases not on the shelf. These are new, not display models. The same Tidewater, same blister pack in the fishing aisle was $40. Might be worth checking out your walmarts today. Had some other high end reels 1/2 price also, bass size casters but I don't remember what models. I'm In south Tennessee.

Biker RN

2. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Man, those are some great prices. The Walmarts in my area aren't having any sells right now. I would love to run on some deals like that, though.

3. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Thanks for the heads-up. richard. Will keep my eyes open at my local WallyWorld.

4. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Why is it people always post about having their Walmart be basically giving away reels. My local store has had them for sale but never on sale! Grrr!

5. biggen0_8

biggen0_8 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I live in Indiana, the local Wal-Mart here has been running some real good deals on Abu's. When I talked to the clerk about it, she said, "once they sold out of the Abu's they weren't going to carry them anymore". I don't know if she knew what she was talking about or not.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Thanks for the heads up, got to check that out! I know mine had the 7000 for $80 a while back.

7. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I heard through the grapevine that Wally World was doing away with it's fishing tackle (all of it). ABU 7000's here are now $50.00 and the ABU 6600 cl's are down too $39.95.

8. riverfishing

riverfishing New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    the wally world up the street dosnt have reels on sale but they got pretty nice ugly stick 7 foot ultra heavy with spinning combo for 10 dollars im thinking about picking one up tomarrow

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Wow, they are not that cheap in my area. Sounds like you are getting a great deal!!

10. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    We have 5 walmarts here I try to never darken there doors but my daughter is a bargin junkie and she checked 3 yesterday and we had none on sale here, better stock up!

11. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Was wondering if anyone would get me some of those 7000 reels for $50. I'd be willing to buy 2, please PM me.

12. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Great idea I also would like a couple.

13. Amigo108

Amigo108 New Member

State:
    Columbia, Maryland
    2 for me also! please PM.

14. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I'll look here to see if they have them on sale, if they do, I'll buy some extra for you guys if possible.

15. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I would buy them for you guys but I don't have that kind of money available. All my money goes to bills and child support.
    If you send me the money, I'll get them for you.

16. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    I Bought The Last Abu 7000 At My Local Wal-Mart Today For $50.

17. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I'm checking tonight, if they have them for that price I will get 4 or 5.

18. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    My local wally world doesnt have these kind of :sad2: specials. But for some strange reason, they are selling SALT WATER gear? In friggin Nebraska!?!?!?!?!? Zakk if you get some good buys (or somebody else with awesome buys), I will be more than happy to send you $$$$$ in the mail via money order for a hardcore baitcaster. Something that can hold 25 pound test and above. The local places start at $60 and go up. Let me know brother!

Kenny

19. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    If they have them on sale, I will try to hook you up brother.:smile2:

20. countrycat15

countrycat15 New Member

State:
    gastiona,nc
    man those are some great prices.