Great radio station

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by BIG CHAD, Aug 21, 2007.

1. BIG CHAD

BIG CHAD New Member

State:
    south carolina baby
    if you like old country like i do their's a great staion on monticello and lower state like santee 94.3 the ledgends. its great for good ole country from the 60's, 70's, and 80's.:smile2:

2. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Yes sir its the only station I listen to when I'm there.Like I said though you better have a box of Scottys because some of thm songs will have you tearin up.:smile2:

3. Beaufort

Beaufort New Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Yeah them blues really like that country music. u want catch a thing listening to rap music. The biguns like straight and allen jackson chasin that neon rainbow.

4. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Fished Hartwell tonight and had a younger guy in a center console come by me listening to rap. Was actually purty loud so he must have had some money tied up in it. Rich kids!!:confused2:

5. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    if you get back up towards rockhill area you can hear a ol gal on the radio talking bout fishing with a ol guide at wylie last saturday on 103.7 wsoc. she didnt say mudkip.....she said rodger taylor. she was really bragging about her trip on the radio yesterday about 1.00 pm.:wink:

6. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Hey Catfishrus, that was me and we had a good time fishing Wylie. I would say the bite was average. It took us a while to get on the fish but they got cranked up about mid morning and they had a great time fighting the Wylie channels.:wink:

7. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    she sounded happy rodger and then she played that song gone fishing by brad paisley i think. she was wanting some women that fished to call in.:smile2: i had to turn it up to make sure i heard all she was saying.....lol. i thought she was going to give away a your fishing secrets.:smile2:

8. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    I wish I had some good secrets on Wylie. Fortunately though Wylie is usually very consistent for nice channels and is a load of fun for those who like battling a bunch of scrappy pole benders.

9. dumpysinclair

dumpysinclair New Member

State:
    SC
    Chad, I gotta agree w/you. I live in Rock Hill but anytime I head south going toward Cola or anywhere w/in an hr. radius I try to find 94.3. It's hard to find the ol country. There's an old country station on Sirius but it doesn't come near 94.3.

If anyone knows some music to make the rain come, let us know!

10. Cat Lady

Cat Lady New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    My fish, " I'm gonna Miss Her", Brad Pasley. Seem to get them bitin.:smile2: