Great people Thank You

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by brownie525, May 24, 2009.

1. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    hi i ordered a pack of matzuo sickle hooks early last week and recived the later in the week in time for the weekends fishing and i just wanted to say that these are great people to deal with. the package was shipped the next morining and arrived in just a few days it even had a few extras in it. i wish i would have found thier site earlyer this year before i bought most of my tackle but i will definatly remeber them for next year.

o and those matzuo sickle hooks are no joke im not sure if there can be a sharper hooks out there. my hooks set ratio this weekend was outstanding using these hooks.:0a31:

2. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    I HAVE HEARD THEY WERE GOOD HOOKS BEEN MEANING TO GIVE THEM A TRY.JUST CURIOS WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE FOR THEM?

3. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    trust me give them a try I dont think i am going to use anything else now. I think it was like 13 -14 bucks for a pack of 25 shipped very good price!!

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    They really are some wonderful folks, that is for sure. My family and I think the world of them. If you have never met them in person or spoke to them on phone or online, let me say, you are truly missing out. Gene Chambers could not have found anyone any better than these two to take over the Wild Wolf Products business. If you have never considered doing business with them, do so asap. I promise, you won't regret it.
    Leslie

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Pete has been good by me in all respects. Sells a good product and is as honest as the day is long. Thanks for giving our sponsors the recognition they deserve. jf

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    This deserves a bump. Just placed an order with Pete for 25 gama's, 25 sickles and 25 sinker slides. Thanks Pete.

7. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    there sinker slides are very good quality they sent me two in a sample pack and they're made better then the ones i have got at walmart, too bad i already bought a bunch of them:sad2:.