Great Pee Dee River S.C.

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by helisbad, Nov 12, 2007.

1. helisbad

helisbad New Member

State:
    Darlington,SC
    my fishing hole is about dried up...last time out i hit the bottom so many times i tore the motor up,now it's in the shop and i'm on the computer...guess i'll be doing my fishing here for a few days...this post isn't complaining,it's my first post and i just want to see what happens and find my way around...thanks for bearing with me...and good luck fishing...

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Welcome to the BOC, Tommy! Sorry about your boat, but while you're landlocked there's a lot of good info here for you to sort through.

3. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    welcome to the family!!:0a25:

4. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Welcome to the BOC and watch those shallow spots, lot more right now than I've ever seen before everywhere.

5. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Tommy you know how I feel about the good ole pee dee and I plan on trying it out on friday.

6. helisbad

helisbad New Member

State:
    Darlington,SC
    thanks to each of you for the warm welcome...i've been reading this site about a month so i already know it's the place to be...i was at the river a few days ago at u.s.301,and with all the logs building up at the bridge coloms and only 2ft. of water it looked like the river was nearly damed up.when i get my moter back i'm going to stick to s.c.34...there's only 3 miles i can fish at low water but it won't cost me 200 dollars per trip...

7. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Yeah I never put in up that way. I use allisson landing in Johnsonville or petersfield landing around the tanyard. It is always deep enough water to run in down there.

8. skiff_2

skiff_2 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Welcome to the board.

9. helisbad

helisbad New Member

State:
    Darlington,SC
    rivercat...with 2ft. of water i the river can i put in at dewitt bluff and can i navigate up and down river? how far each way?

10. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Yes you can put in yes you can go about 10 miles up river and no you cannot go down river. I sent you a PM.